Dramatically Slow Down Aging
Want satiny smooth skin? Often large pores stand in the way of having your dream complexion. Unclogging your pores by removing the oil, dead skin, and debris will improve your skin’s appearance and texture. It will make your pores appear finer and smaller. Monthly facials combined with a customized home care regime will keep you glowing all month long.
Aging is a part of life, but how fast you age is up to you. It’s not a fairy tale. Just look at Jennifer Aniston, and Jennifer Lopez. To capture similar results you have to do a couple of things. Protect your skin from damage. Stimulate collagen. And do both consistently! This is what produces the “Wow” factor.
When is the best time to start? In your late 20’s or early 30’s. Just a decade ago anti aging treatments were for women in their 40’s or older. However, Face lifts are becoming a thing of the past. This trend is caused by the advances in technology that allow us to stimulate collagen production. This slows down the aging process. This is the easiest, cheapest, and most painless way to look amazing for your entire life.
- Micro Current – uses a pain free electric current to strengthen the face muscles producing a lifting effect. Think push ups for your face.
- Fraxel – Stimulates collagen production for upto 6 months after the treatment
- Anti-Aging Facials – Uses pumpkin enzyme mask to tightens the skin, Vitamin C to brighten and hydrate, and stem cell serum to rejuvenate cell turnover
- Botox and Fillers – botox stops wrinkles from forming, and fillers plump up the volume
- Laser Genesis – gently stimulates collagen production reducing fine lines
- Fraxel Dual – gets rid of discoloration, brightens the skin and produces collagen
Maintaining Your New Skin
Correcting and maintaining your young skin doesn’t just happen at Skin Bar. It’s an ongoing process that extends to your Home Skin Care Regimen. Find a cocktail of products from the Skin Bar Shop that ensures even skin tone after your IPL Photofacial treatment.
- Elta MD SPF sunscreen – to protect from sun damage
- Advance Pigment Corrector – to prevent unwanted pigmentation
- Epidermal Repair – to soothe and protect skin after laser treatments