We will be following all state guidelines for operating during the COVID-19 health emergency to keep all our employees and clients as safe as possible. Please not that as part of these guidelines clients MUST wear a mask at all times inside the spa. To minimize the number of people in the spa at one time we have closed our waiting areas so please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Also, if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please do not book. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Reopening Protocol Updates
- Medical grade air purifiers with HEPA filters throughout the office.
- Social Distancing with adequately spaced out appointments.
- No waiting in waiting room – Enter and we will walk you right to the treatment room.
- Hand sanitizers throughout the office.
- Full PPE gear at all times -N95 masks, face shields and gloves.
- Medical grade disinfectant wipe down of all surfaces, and change of bedding between every service.
- Extensive staff training in COVID Infection Control.
- Touchless temperature check and COVID screening of all team members.
- Dissecting wipe down of credit cards before and after swipe.
- Sneeze guards at reception area.
- No contact tipping with Venmo.