Sun Damage and Uneven Skin Tone
What shows your age the fastest? Hint it’s not wrinkles. It’s discoloration! Many different factors affect the pigment of our skin leaving us with melasma, sun damage, age spots, and rosacea.
Repetitive sun exposure causes 95% of all premature aging. Melanin, is the dark pigment in skin, hair, and eyes that causes your tan when exposed to the sun.Over time the sun causes an uneven increase in melanin leading to irregular pigmentation and wrinkles! The sun also causes a permanent expanding of small blood vessels, giving your skin a mottled, reddish appearance.
The good news? Improving your uneven skin tone can take up to 10 years off your appearance. Protect your beauty! At Skin Bar we’ll repair the damage. Then we’ll teach you how to care for your skin so you’ll look amazing well into your 70s.
- Fraxel Dual – have 80% of your discoloration disappear in just 2 treatments while boosting collagen
- Laser Genesis – Gets the red out!
- Diamond Dermabrasion – gently takes off the dead skin leaving more even skin tone
- Pigment Balancing Peels – even out your skin tone
- IPL Photofacial – make your discoloration disappear in 6- 8 treatments.
- Isolaz Acne Therapy – kills bacteria, and keeps acne flare ups in check. Decreasing acne caused discoloration .
Maintaining Your New Skin
Correcting and maintaining your young skin doesn’t just happen at Skin Bar. It’s an ongoing process that extends to your Home Skin Care Regimen. Find a cocktail of products from the Skin Bar Shop that ensures even skin tone after your IPL Photofacial treatment.
- Elta MD SPF sunscreen – to protect from sun damage
- Advance Pigment Corrector – to prevent unwanted pigmentation
- Epidermal Repair – to soothe and protect skin after laser treatments